The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show took place in Paris today, with live performances by Lady Gaga, The Weeknd, and Bruno Mars. Most of the Angels were there, from Taylor Hill to Adriana Lima, as well as VS favorites such as Gigi Hadid and Kendall Jenner. Here, 7 moments you need to know about the Parisian affair before it airs on CBS on December 5.
1. The show took place in the Grand Palais, which was lit up with pink lights and a glittering runway. After a live string band performed, model Elsa Hosk opened the show in a dragon-inspired ensemble.
3. Lady Gaga was the first musical act of the night. She took to the runway to sing “Million Reasons” in a rose-print dress. Josephine Skriver was the first model out during Gaga’s performance.
4. Next up came Bruno Mars, who rocked a fur coat and Louboutin boots and came out singing his new single “24K Magic.” Grace Elizabeth was the first model out in the pink section, where models seemed to be having the most fun—or at least had the grooviest dance moves.
5. The Weeknd then belted out “Starboy” to a parade of models, including his former girlfriend Bella Hadid.
6. Taylor Hill opened the “Dark Angels” section of the show in a billowing black lingerie set—all the more dramatic to coordinate with Lady Gaga’s hardcore performance of “Joanne.”